Click & Collect Information
FREE Click & Collect available within 1 hour at the Diya warehouse! Collection on Saturday 30th April 2022 and Sunday 1st May 2022, between 11am and 4pm only.
Customers should arrive to collect their order after one hour of placing their order, not any sooner. Please ring the buzzer (intercom) when you arrive at the Diya warehouse and have your ID and order number ready. You will not be permitted entry in the warehouse for health and safety, you will remain outside the building.
How does Click & Collect work?
Our FREE Click & Collect service will ensure your order is ready for you within 1 hour at the Diya warehouse. This is subject to opening times, order volumes and the time the order is placed. We will hold your Click & Collect order until 4pm on Sunday 1st May 2022, at which time it will be cancelled and refunded back to your payment source.
To place a Click & Collect order, simply select this option on the checkout page. You will receive two emails.
- The first one is to let you know we have received your order.
- The second one is advise you of the collection details (address).
Orders will be ready for collection Saturday 30th April 2022 and Sunday 1st May 2022 during the hours of 11am to 4pm only. We cannot hold orders longer than this. When you are ready to collect, please bring your order number (confirmation email) and photo ID (passport or driving licence), only the person who placed the order can collect the order. Any uncollected orders shall be processed for cancellation on Sunday 1st May 2022 at 4pm.
Please do not travel to the Diya Warehouse until 1 hour after your order was placed. Before you travel to your local store, please ensure you have the following:
- Your order confirmation email.
- Photo identification of the person who placed the order (passport or driving licence).
If you order a large or heavy item, please ensure you have the means to easily collect the item.
Will I be charged if my Click & Collect order was cancelled?
You should have received an email to confirm your order has been cancelled. There is no further action required by you and your payment will be refunded back to you with at least 2-3 working days.
Are Click & Collect orders discreetly packaged?
Please note your Click & Collect items will be packed in Diya branded courier packs, after the item/s are scanned.
Click & Collect Terms & Conditions
All Click & Collect purchases are subject to Diya’s Terms and Conditions. In addition, please see below Click & Collect terms and conditions.
- When placing an order on our website, you will be given the option to choose our Click & Collect service where available, which will allow you to collect your item(s) from the Diya warehouse.
- On placing a Click & Collect order, you will immediately receive an email confirming your order has been received and is being processed.
- When you place your order, you will be requested to provide payment details. In providing these details you confirm your consent to us completing taking payment whereby a standard fraud security process is completed and funds are debited.
- Where your order does not progress or is cancelled for some reason, you will receive an email confirming this position.
- In the case where your order contains a number of items and one or more of them is not available, you will receive an email confirming the item/s have been refunded and that the remainder has been processed for collection.
- On arrival at the Diya warehouse you will need: 1) your unique Order Number (confirmation email), 2) Photo Identification of the person who placed the order (passport/driving licence).
- Please do not arrive until 1 hour after having placed your order. We will make every effort to ensure your selected item(s) is available for collection within the indicated timeframe.
- Your contract with Diya comes into effect when the order is placed and payment is taken.
- If you do not collect your order within the indicated timeframe, your order will be automatically cancelled and refunded, and you will receive an email confirming this order status.
- On cancellation of your order, please allow at least 2-3 working days for the refund to clear and show back in your account.
- We cannot be held liable for any losses or costs arising where an item is unavailable.